All Sales are subject to our standard Terms & Conditions of Sale:
1. Payment is required with order. Please note that construction WILL NOT BEGIN until payment is received.
2. We accept Cash, Credit/Debit Cards or BACS payments; we do not accept cheques.
3. All prices quoted are subject to 20% VAT where applicable.
4. All our aquariums are manufactured from Pilkington float glass. Aquariums in 10mm glass or thicker are manufactured using machine flat-polished edges as standard, and aquariums built in 4mm – 8mm glass come with hand-finished edges as standard. Braces are generally hand-finished on any size aquarium.
5. On occasion, and particularly on larger tanks, we may use thinner glass for the bracing than the rest of the aquarium. This is for practical reasons and does not affect the strength of the aquarium or the guarantee.
6. All our aquariums are manufactured to a minimum safety factor of 2. This ensures everybody’s safety. We WILL NOT build any aquarium to a lower safety factor.
1. A lead time will be advised at the time of ordering. Any lead time quoted is approximate and intended as a guideline only.
2. We will not be held responsible for the loss of any stock, or customer’s waiting time, in the event that a lead time over-runs. We advise that customers do not order stock or empty an existing aquarium until the new aquarium has arrived safely.
1. Deliveries are available, subject to a delivery charge dependent on area. This will be advised at the time of ordering.
2. Deliveries are made on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays. Saturday deliveries are available at extra cost, this must be specified at the time of ordering.
3. All deliveries are KERBSIDE ONLY. Drivers are NOT INSURED to assist with unloading; it is the CUSTOMER’S responsibility to ensure sufficient manpower is available to offload items. If sufficient manpower has not been arranged at the time of delivery, we reserve the right to return the item(s) to our premises. If a re-delivery is required this will incur a further charge.
4. If a pallet courier is unable to deliver due to nobody being present at the delivery address, a non-delivery charge will apply as well as a re-delivery charge on a future date.
5. If any item arrives damaged, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify us on the SAME DAY, via email or telephone (answering machine out-of-hours) and note any details on the delivery note provided. We will not be held responsible for any damages not notified on the day of delivery.
1. Customers are welcome to collect, but please be aware that we are only able to provide limited assistance when loading into customers’ vehicles. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred whilst loading or during transport after loading. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure aquariums are loaded sufficiently and safely for the journey.
2. Customers are welcome to arrange their own courier but this is entirely at the customer’s risk. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result of the actions of any courier. Due to the fragile nature of our products, whilst we make every effort to ensure aquariums are well packaged for transport we will not be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result of packaging. We offer no guarantee that our packaging will prevent damage to the item(s).
Braced aquariums are covered against leaks by a 5-year guarantee and rimless/braceless aquariums are covered against leaks by a 2-year guarantee, subject to the following terms:
1. Warranties are made null and void if any aquarium has not been positioned on a fully supported flat level surface, with a layer of polystyrene at least 10mm thick between the aquarium base and the surface. Any cabinet, stand, racking or similar not constructed by us must be suitable for purpose. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that this is the case.
2. Any structural alterations made to any aquarium by anyone other than ourselves, will invalidate any warranty. This includes the drilling of holes.
3. Glass aquarium covers are not covered by any warranty.
4. Aquariums being used for anything other than the holding of ornamental aquatic life are excluded from any warranty.